Gladiator Rules 2019
1. 96″ minimum wheelbase. 105″ maximum wheelbase.
2. NO GM rear wheel drive cars. NO all wheel drive cars.
3. NO low profile cars such as Camaro, Firebird, or Mustang.
4. Front and rear tow hooks required for wrecker purposes.
5. Complete stock body with stock frame and suspension components in stock location. Hulling only on doors for roll cage.
1. Complete car claim of $2000. Must run in the top 3 to claim. Claims do not include any safety equipment: seat, seatbelts, window net, or fire extinguisher.
No claiming for others or group claims (pooling money together). If claiming a car must be done on the front stretch after the race with track official.
1. MUST be stock for year make and model.
2. NO modifications
3. 4 cylinder engines only
4. No superchargers
5. Exhaust must run at least past the drivers door
6. Stock air filter and breather
7. Stock ignition
8. Alternator must work and be in original position
9. Battery must remain in original position or be securely mounted inside car in sealed battery box with master shutoff switch.
10. Flywheel and clutch must remain Stock.. This will be checked!
1. Stock automatic or Stock standard transmission
2. No locked transmissions
1. Front wheel drive only
2. Rear end must be stock for make and model
1. Must remain stock for make and model of car
2. NO adjusters
3. Must have all 4 working brakes, This will be checked!
SUSPENSION AND FRAME:
1. NO altering in any way
2. Stock struts in stock location.
3. Must have STOCK strut bolts and stock rear axle bolts. No aftermarket camber bolts of any kind.
4. No leaning of tires!!
5. Must have all 4 stock uncut unaltered springs.
6. Must leave factory sway bar hooked up with stock bushings in stock location.
1. 2 door and 4 door cars allowed
2. All glass must be removed.
3. May use sheet metal to repair/replace body but must be over top of stock body panels and look Stock.
ROLL CAGE AND SAFETY:
1. Four point roll cage is mandatory. All bars must be welded and be a minimum diameter of 1 1/2″ and minimum .095 wall thickness steel tubing
2. Drivers side door may be hulled out for roll cage only.
3. A quick release safety belt of at least 3 inch wide material is mandatory and must be bolted to the roll bars with 3/8″ minimum bolts. Shoulder harness mandatory 3″ minimum.
4. Racing seat required. Full containment is highly recommended
5. Steering wheel center may be padded.
6. Fuel cell may be used. If fuel cell is used, it must be mounted inside a 0.20 gauge metal box secured by 1″ steel straps.
7. Full firesuit, Snell rated helmet, and Raceceiver are mandatory.
8. All cars must be equipped with a fully charged 2 pound minimum fire extinguisher in good working order and installed within easy reach of driver.
1. May run 7 inch wide racing wheels must be 4 inch backspace.
2. All tires and wheels must be same size 14 inch, 15 inch, etc
3. Wheels must fit car without using adapters.
4. 1 inch lug nuts are mandatory.
1. Maximum tire size is P205/70R15. DOT tires only.
2. NO RACING TIRES!
3. All 4 WHEELS must be same size. (14 inch, 15 inch, etc)
THIS IS A STOCK CLASS, EVERYTHING MUST BE STOCK UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE ABOVE. IF IN DOUBT, DO NOT TRY IT. IF IT IS NOT STOCK, IT IS NOT LEGAL!!!
If for any reason the driver or car owner refuses to be teched that car will be dqed no questions asked. ALL CARS AND DRIVERS MUST COMPLY WITH M.C.S SAFETY AND TRACK RULES. ALL DRIVERS AND
CREW MEMBERS MUST RESPECT M.C.S OFFICALS AT ALL TIMES OR WILL BE DQED.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]